THOMA BRAVO FUND XV, L.P.
THOMA BRAVO FUND XV-P, L.P.
THOMA BRAVO FUND XV-A, L.P.
* Certain recognitions and awards described or linked to herein (the “Recognitions”) were prepared by third parties using data, including but not limited to fund performance data, gathered through surveys, databases and other sources. Award winners were chosen using a variety of criterial. Some awards required Thoma Bravo to apply for nomination, which included a participation fee. The Recognitions do not include information on all applicable private equity funds available for investment or all vintages of such private equity funds and therefore are necessarily incomplete. In particular, the Recognitions do not include the results of private equity funds that do not meet the specified investment strategy or other specified criteria, or that were raised prior to or subsequent to the cut-off dates specified in the criteria for such Recognitions. Inclusion of such private equity funds could materially affect the relative positioning of the private equity firms shown in the Recognitions. In addition, the Recognitions make certain assumptions and weightings, and other assumptions or weightings could lead to materially different results. Because the methodologies of the Recognitions are proprietary, it is not possible for Thoma Bravo to assess the universe of private funds included, including an assessment of whether such funds have investment programs or risk/return profiles similar to that of the funds managed by such firm. Use of other methodologies might lead to a private equity fund or firm being ranked in a materially different position. In addition, any Recognition that represents an aggregate performance of any private equity firm’s funds, including but not limited to the above mentioned Recognitions, is not necessarily indicative of any one investor’s experience. For the foregoing and other reasons, the Recognitions are not an appropriate measure by which to assess the performance of any private equity fund.
CONNECTION TO FINANCIAL ASSETS DISCLOSURE SCHEDULE
FOR ISRAELI INVESTORS
Pursuant to Section 16A of the Israeli Law for the Regulation of the Provision of Investment Advice, Marketing Investments and Portfolio Management – 1995 (the "Investment Advisor Law"), Thoma Bravo Fund XV, L.P. (the "Main Fund"), Thoma Bravo Fund XV-P, L.P. (the "Paired Fund"), and Thoma Bravo Fund XV-A, L.P. (the "Blocker Fund", and together with the Main Fund and the Paired Fund, the "Fund") hereby brings to your attention that the Fund has, or may be deemed to have, a "Connection" with certain "Financial Assets", as described below. The terms "Connection" and "Financial Assets" have the meaning as ascribed to them in the Investment Advisor Law which are set out in the attached Definitions Page.
The Fund and/or parties directly or indirectly connected with the Fund manage, issue and/or offer for sale a number of investment vehicles including pooled investment vehicles. The Fund and/or the parties directly or indirectly connected with the Fund may receive fees, compensation or other benefits in connection with carrying out "Transactions" in such Financial Assets, as defined in the Investment Advisor Law, or the continued holding of such Financial Asset.
Given the "Connection" between the Fund and such Financial Assets, the Fund may prefer such Financial Assets over other similar investment vehicles or assets that may otherwise be appropriate to an Investor.
List of Financial Assets with which the Fund may have a "Connection":
The Fund has a very substantial number of funds and other Financial Assets with which it may have a Connection.
See the US SEC Form ADV for THOMA BRAVO (CRD# 157041 / SEC# 801-73780) [Alternate Names: THOMA BRAVO, THOMA BRAVO, L.P., THOMA BRAVO, LLC] available at the following web address: https://adviserinfo.sec.gov/firm/summary/157041
In particular see:
ADV Part 1 Items 7.A and 7.B.(1) which are available through the following link: https://reports.adviserinfo.sec.gov/reports/ADV/157041/PDF/157041.pdf
ADV Part 2 Advisory Business, Fees And Compensation, Performance-Based Fees And Side-By-Side Management, and Client Referrals And Other Compensation, which is available through the following link: https://files.adviserinfo.sec.gov/IAPD/Content/Common/crd_iapd_Brochure.aspx?BRCHR_VRSN_ID=705978
For purposes of this disclosure the following definitions apply:
"Connection" of a person to a financial asset means – each of the following:
(1) the Financial Asset is managed by that person or was issued by him;
(2) that person – or another on his behalf or for him – is directly or indirectly entitled to a benefit, other than the refund of a fee or of a distribution fee said in section 17(b)(3) to (5), otherwise than from the buyer or holder of the Financial Asset, in connection with the performance of a transaction with the Financial Asset or with its continued holding; for purposes of this definition, "person" includes whoever controls him or is controlled by either of them, holds a position in either of these, is employed by or employs one of these.
"Financial Assets" means Units as defined in the Joint Investment Trusts Law, shares or units of funds registered abroad, options, futures contracts, Structured Products, Index Products, and Supplementary Training Funds, or as the Minister of Finance shall prescribe in consultation with the Authority and with approval by the Knesset Finance Committee.
"Index Products" means basket certificates, commodities certificates, short certificates and cover options, within their meaning in the Israeli Stock Exchange By-laws, and also other index products within their meaning in the Stock Exchange By-laws that the Minister of Finance designated in consultation with the Israeli Securities Authority and with approval by the Knesset Finance Committee.
"Structured Products" means an investment, either as a deposit or in some other way, on which the yield or the risk is determined by a formula that is based on changes in one or several of the following:
(1) one or several indexes;
(2) the price of one or of several securities;
(3) the price of one or of several commodities;
(4) the price of options or of futures;
(5) interest or differentials between different interest rates;
(6) currency exchange rates or differentials between different currency exchange rates other than an investment that unconditionally assures payment of the capital amount with changes that stem from paragraphs (1) or (2) below, if so prescribed in the investment conditions, and that also unconditionally assures the payment said in paragraph (3) below, if such was prescribed, on condition that – if a choice is given between two or more of what is enumerated below – payment shall be assured according to the highest among them:
(1) differentials of an index that is not a securities index;
(2) currency exchange rate differentials;
(3) fixed or variable interest;
the Minister of Finance may – in consultation with the Authority and with approval by the Knesset Finance Committee – designate investments that, notwithstanding the aforesaid, are included in this category or are not included in it.
"Transaction" – means a transaction in Securities or Financial Assets.
Website Notification for Israeli Investors
The Interests offered by Thoma Bravo Fund XV, L.P. (the "Main Fund"), Thoma Bravo Fund XV-P, L.P. (the "Paired Fund"), and Thoma Bravo Fund XV-A, L.P. (the "Blocker Fund", and together with the Main Fund and the Paired Fund, the "Fund"), and its affiliates have not been registered and are not expected to be registered under the Israeli Securities Law — 1968 (the "Securities Law") or under the Israeli Joint Investment Trust Law – 1994 due to applicable exemptions. Accordingly, the Interests will only be offered and sold in Israel pursuant to applicable private placement exemptions, including but not limited to parties that qualify as both (i) "Sophisticated Investors" described in Section 15A(b)(1) of the Securities Law and (ii) as "Qualified Customers" for purposes of Section 3(a)(11) of the Law for the Regulation of Provision of Investment Advice, Marketing Investments and Portfolio Management – 1995 (the "Investment Advisor Law"). The Fund and its affiliates are not licensed investment marketers under the Investment Advisor Law and do not maintain insurance as required under such law. The Fund and its affiliates may be deemed to be providing investment marketing services but are not investment advisors for purposes of the Investment Advisor Law and do not provide any ongoing investment marketing or investment advisory services. If any Israeli visitor to this website is not qualified as described above, such party should promptly refrain from viewing any of the materials on the website. As an Israeli investor accessing materials provided on this website you are hereby confirming that you qualify as both a Sophisticated Investor and Qualified Customer, fully understand the ramifications thereof, and agree to be treated as such by the Fund and its affiliates.
Pursuant to Section 16A of the Israeli Investment Advisor Law, the Fund hereby brings to your attention that the Fund and/or parties directly or indirectly connected with the Fund manage, issue and/or offer for sale a number of investment vehicles including pooled investment vehicles. The Fund and/or the parties directly or indirectly connected with the Fund may receive fees, compensation or other benefits in connection with carrying out "Transactions" in such Financial Assets, as defined in the Israeli Investment Advisor Law, or the continued holding of such Financial Assets. Accordingly, the Fund has a "Connection" with certain "Financial Assets" as defined in the Israeli Investment Advisor Law.
Given the "Connection" between the Fund and such Financial Assets, the Fund may prefer such Financial Assets over other similar investment vehicles or assets that may otherwise be appropriate for an Investor.
Prior to any investment in the Fund, the Fund will provide each prospective Israeli investor with the Fund’s ISRAELI INVESTORS - CONNECTION TO FINANCIAL ASSETS DISCLOSURE SCHEDULE which provides detailed disclosure as to the Fund’s Connection to Financial Assets.